This is a blog dedicated to having as much fun with Sims 2 as the game will allow. There are many alterations that can be done and additional content which can be found. This site is intended to help you find out how to unlock the game in whatever way you seem fit. This site is for adults only please. Prudes and children can pass on by. Have fun!

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Naughty Machinima Uploads

A terribly kinky storyline with plot twists, bdsm, and rough sex galore. My first 2 videos for Naughty Machinima. Wanted to try out the bondage hacks from a week earlier.


Part 1


and Part 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm
going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Visit my website; nys 7th grade math test